The Boort district is characterised by a delightful mix of rolling mallee, rivers, lakes, creeks and granite outcrops, so the camping opportunities are many and varied. From civilised camping experiences with full facilities, to remote bush camping with no mod cons, Boort and district has it all.
Here’s a short list of Camping options, although if you dig a little deeper and chat to a local, you may just find a hidden gem.
Boort Lakeside Caravan Park
– Full facilities
Boort Township RV Friendly Site
– Toilets, water, dumpsite, sealed access, non-powered, free.
Simply Tomatoes RV Friendly Site
– Power, self-sufficient, gravel road – all weather access, free. Read more….
– Showers, toilets, playground, BBQ’s, sealed access, free.
Loddon River/Loddon Weir
– No facilities, gravel access to weir
– No facilities, gravel access to fishing platform
Leaghur State Park
– No facilities, dry weather access